[Cob] community college classes

jfrost jsf3018 at neo.tamu.edu
Tue Apr 27 12:26:58 CDT 2004

Don't forget that you can "Audit" classes.
  {leagally, you pay a smaller fee.}
or you can do what I have done from time to time...
 go to the instructor & get permission to just sit in
the back; it depends on the personality of the person
whether they will allow it--- if you ask with a plate of Brownies
& a red bow on top,,,, it usualy goes pretty well, or you could
offer to clean the boards after class---humor also goes well.
good luck!!!!!!!

i don't have the money to  afford comprenhensive study of all of them,
however, and am wondering which