[Cob] Cob recipe

Amanda Peck ap615 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 29 20:00:05 CDT 2004

As far as I can tell, a recipe that works for my clay and my sand won't be
ideal for somebody in Arkansas' clay and sand.

Getting the mix so it rolls up cleanly seems to be what we want.  Sometimes
it doesn't want to work.  But it seems to be a bit less frustrating when we
get beginner's luck and the first trial works just fine.  Even when the
second one doesn't.

a bit of dialogue between Joe and Bob

mix in paper pulp..