[Cob] new video of Cob building in Madison, WI

Marlin lightearth at onebox.com
Sat May 29 13:32:46 CDT 2004

Hey everyone,

If you can, try watch and review the video and pictures that someone made of our first weekend workshop on the Willy St. Grocery Coop to build their Earthen Courtyard Wall.

pictures:

    http://www.willystreet.coop/Events/cob.html

video:

    http://www.ssc.wisc.edu/~twilliam/film/otb-cobwall-promo1.htm

(you may need a fairly fast connection, but it might REPLAY quicker on a slower connections speed after it first downloads)

Cob on,

Marlin

Outta The Box, Inc.

           info at outtathebox.org
           www.outtathebox.org
"There are solutions to the major problems of our time, some of them even simple. But they require a radical shift in our perceptions, our thinking, and our values."
   - [Fritjof Capra]