[Cob] Cheap Land with no building restrictions

billc_lists at greenbuilder.com billc_lists at greenbuilder.com
Mon Jun 28 13:17:08 CDT 2004

Only if somebody's enforcing them.

Texas only formally adopted state wide building codes in the last
year or two, and even in some fairly well populated areas the local
gov't hasn't gotten around to enforcement yet, and probably won't for
a fair while. I highly suspect that the only enforcement that'll done
on Abe's land will be what the mortgage company and/or insurance
company require.

--
Bill Christensen
http://greenbuilder.com/contact/