[Fwd: Re: [Cob] Re: Cob Building in England]

Jon Archer jon.archer at perceptive.com
Thu Jul 1 13:09:20 CDT 2004

Cornwall and particularly Devon have a lot, if you google for words like "devon
cottage holidays" and "devon B&B" you should be able to find some.

I have had holidays in a number of old cob cottages in both counties and they
are very nice places IMHO. Afraid I never did the B&B thing so can't give any
specific recommendations there. It's particularly nice around the Dartmoor
area of Devon and I am sure you could turn up a nice B&B there. Also the
Lizard peninsular of Cornwall is a favourite of mine.

Hope that helps.

Jon