[Cob] Mould on cob wall

Lance Collins collinsl at bigpond.net.au
Thu Jul 1 16:07:52 CDT 2004

Hi Jane,

I used a small spray bottle with a 10 percent solution of pool chlorine
(kitchen bleach would do) to zap mould on my wall.   It took only a minute
or two once a week to keep the mould under control until the wall dried
(and the weather warmed).   I was working in winter and the air was damp
and around ten to fifteen degrees Celcius.  My mould was a bit like white
fluffy cotton wool.

HTH
Lance