[Cob] roofing idea

Charmaine Taylor tms at northcoast.com
Fri Jul 2 12:45:04 CDT 2004

Caroline --Roofing with the 1time use aluminum plates printers throw
away has been suggested, as are flipping the used liscense plates over
to the silver side and nailing them up.  Dan  Phillips, a creative
builder in TX uses  them as siding,   www.phoenixcommotion.com

and I have seen images of them used as siding also in the book Rural
Studio by Sam Mockabee.

Charmaine Taylor Publishing  books at dirtcheapbuilder.com
PO Box 375 Cutten CA   95534 707-441-1632
www.dirtcheapbuilder.com  www.papercrete.com