[Cob] IRC inspectors checklists

Deborah Denmark ddenmark at earthlink.net
Sat Jul 17 14:12:27 CDT 2004

In my current web searching I came across a link to a discussion forum on the ICC website which led me to three links for checklists used by building inspectors around the US.

Although these are not specific to cob nor my county, I think they will be very useful for me and perhaps others at my 'knowledge level' to get a better understanding of what is needed on a set of plans to get a permit.

Here are the links, hope some of you find these useful.

http://www.scottsdaleaz.gov/bldgresources/Forms/2003_IRC_PLAN_REV_CHECKLIST.pdf
http://www.co.boulder.co.us/lu/help_center/handouts/building/building_new/24ircplanchecklist.pdf
http://www.ci.gilbert.az.us/eservices/building/pdf/bldgrescorrect.pdf

Deborah