[Cob] birth of the home building professional

Ingrid Martin ingrid at vfemail.net
Fri Jul 23 18:24:43 CDT 2004

What a great post! I love to read about the adventures of different
types of cob building, that trying something new even if it rots or
molds or dissolves in a cobby mush, I'll still have learned something:)
I like the idea of teaching kids to build with cob, also. What a cool,
interesting next generation we'll have:)

Part of what attracts me to cob is this reclaiming of natural materials,
and our own skills. It's just an enormously empowering thing to do:
build my own home from the earth.

Thanks everyone for the great contacts/info/photo!

happy cobbing:)
Ingrid