[Cob] Cob in Alabama?

todd keith toddkeith at charter.net
Mon Jul 26 08:33:25 CDT 2004

Hello,
This is my first post and I'm curious to find out what cobbing is going
on in Alabama, where we live. My brother and I have plans to build a
small place, but would love to see some nearby examples and help out
some if anyone is building a home in our general area
(Birmingham/Central AL).

We've both participated in workshops: he at Cob Cottage in OR and me at
Earthhaven in NC, and we're curious to see what others in hot, humid
regions are doing with cob. I've heard tell of some cobbing in
northeast Alabama.....but have no specific details.

Anyone aware of anything happening, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks very much!
Todd Keith
toddkeith at charter.net