Kiko Denzer on Art

[Cob] Cob in Alabama?

Patrick Newberry PNewberry at
Mon Jul 26 08:05:20 PDT 2004

In Georgia, about an hour east of Columbus GA / Phonix City Al

Pat Newberry

-----Original Message-----
From: todd keith [mailto:toddkeith at]
Sent: Monday, July 26, 2004 9:33 AM
To: Raduazo at
Cc: coblist at; dtebb at
Subject: [Cob] Cob in Alabama?

This is my first post and I'm curious to find out what cobbing is going
on in Alabama, where we live. My brother and I have plans to build a
small place, but would love to see some nearby examples and help out
some if anyone is building a home in our general area
(Birmingham/Central AL).

We've both participated in workshops: he at Cob Cottage in OR and me at
Earthhaven in NC, and we're curious to see what others in hot, humid
regions are doing with cob. I've heard tell of some cobbing in
northeast Alabama.....but have no specific details.

Anyone aware of anything happening, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks very much!
Todd Keith
toddkeith at

Coblist mailing list
Coblist at

Solar powered hosting (from our cob office building) provided by: DeaTech Research Inc. using Debian Linux based servers.  We highly recommend, use, and provide support services for Debian Linux Logo Debian Linux.

If you should have any problems with this page or website, please send email describing the problem(s) to:

Last Modified: Wednesday, 09-Dec-2009 19:35:39 CST

If you wish to be permanently blocked from ever being able to send email to this domain, send your SPAM messages to: