[Cob] cob: roof first, cob later?

Amanda Peck ap615 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 29 11:05:42 CDT 2004

as in under this roof--picture of a very shallow quonset-like roof up on
poles--you do need a right heavy duty I-beam it looks like to support the
roof--sags between each pole wouldn't make it, but I'm not sure you'd HAVE
to have the concrete floor at all.  Not at all sure if those square things
on the links are electrical connections or something that can fine-tune the
roof spacing.  I still can't find the picture of the quonset roof on the
house.

http://www.americansheltertechnologies.com/images/fullsize/outspan2.jpg