[Cob] anybody need free labor?

Amanda Peck ap615 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 11 18:41:40 CDT 2004

those things are still around.  Internships, WOOF and WWAT lists, for
instance. (Workers on organic farms, Willing Workers <in> Appropriate
Technology).  I know of one intern in my area.  How she got hooked up with
the people, I don't know.  She could easily be a WOOFer.

WWAT is the one I know anything about.  What I don't know is if any one has
ever gotten an internship or help through one.

email address--put _subscribe_ in the SUBJECT LINE.--I gather anything in
the body will be ignored.
_help_ in the SUBJECT LINE and presumably something in the body, is supposed
to get a real human back at you.  leave out those underlines:

WWAT at lists.greenbuilder.com

and the archives are here: