[Cob] Stone in cob

Buckaroo Bonzai tsuchimono at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 18 01:05:31 CDT 2004

Brent,
  yes it has been done.  I visited a few building and
outside wall fences, that were over a hundred years
old a few months back, that used the method you
describe.  In some cases it was reported that lime was
added to the clay soil to strengthen it against rain.
I also saw some with embedded shells into a lovely
pattern and one with broken tile bits placed into a
pattern.

from: Darel

--- Brent Flaco Wilson <realm_fitness at hotmail.com>

http://lifeevents.msn.com/category.aspx?cid=Retirement