[Cob] waste

Amanda Peck ap615 at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 18 09:15:15 CDT 2004

I thought I saw "how to post"s at the bottom of one of those digests that
had been passed on.  Not as awful for me, I don't get the digests.  But I
use hotmail, so a truly messed up message+2 digests means that I can't keep
the message alone in the inbox until I can reply to it.

So, I second the motion.
Barbara wrote
How about another reminder to individuals as well as the group about how to
post?  Incredible waste of space/time last couple of days with entire
digests appearing. Thanks.