[Cob] Coblist Kahuna message - READ IT OR RISK REMOVAL

Shannon C. Dealy dealy at deatech.com
Thu Aug 19 18:59:35 CDT 2004

On Wed, 18 Aug 2004, Barbara Roemer and Glenn Miller wrote:

> How about another reminder to individuals as well as the group about how to
> post?  Incredible waste of space/time last couple of days with entire
> digests appearing. Thanks.
>
> Barbara

Okay:

>From the list posting policies:

1 - When responding to a posting by someone else, remove from your reply,
    all portions of their posting that you are not responding to, and make
    note of where the deletions occurred using "[snip]" or a similar
    notation.  It may be necessary to have multiple "[snip]" marks if you are
    responding to several different points and interleaving your
    people who subscribe to the digest version.

There is alot more, to see the complete list policies, visit:

   http://www.deatech.com/natural/coblist/coblist.info.txt

I have been a bit lax in enforcement lately, mostly because I am busy
with work and building my cob workshop, but one person even sent a copy of
the greeting message with posting policies to the list along with a
question about cob.  I can only conclude they either didn't read the
policies, or made a mistake in using their email program.

Whatever the reason any of you have for ignoring the list policies (in
many cases I think people simply refuse to read them dispite my
warnings, in other cases I know people are just plain lazy - one
person even said so though not in exactly those words), when I am busy
like this I am far more likely to get cranky and just dump you from
the list rather than my usual polite requests.  So if you wish to remain
on the coblist, read the list policies before posting and make sure you
comply with them!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!