[Cob] Re: Coblist Digest, Vol 2, Issue 77

Amanda Peck ap615 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 27 09:20:20 CDT 2004

I think the rocket stove book also features free shipping.

Also Charmaine Taylor at www.dirtcheapbuilder.com has a booklet in which she
describes her experiments with tiny (tin-can-based, IIRC) rocket stoves,
more than suitable for making coffee in camp.

Montana Jane wrote (snipped)

Do you know anything about rocket stoves???  We may need to order this book.
I have this book now that I am reading about the Hand-Sculpted House and
it's
really good.  Ianto's book is probably good and is something we should
consider.....