[Cob] Yes Rocket Stove booklet available dirtcheapbuilder.com

dirtcheapbuilder-Charmaine Taylor tms at northcoast.com
Mon Aug 30 16:36:11 CDT 2004

Hello to All---  I will have the new  RS booklet  in stock from Ianto
Evans/CCC   in a few days,  and I will be offering  First Class mailing
in the USA for just  $1.50
( includes my catalog and other info too)

There new RS item is a 68 page booklet,  4.5 x 6" size  I believe,  and
I will be keeping them in stock permanently.

Charmaine Taylor Publishing    books at dirtcheapbuilder.com
PO Box 375 Cutten CA  95534 USA  -- 707-441-1632
www.dirtcheapbuilder.com  &  www.papercrete.com

NEW!  dirtcheapbuilder CD Info- 4,000+ Pdf pages- $7.