[Cob] Scholarships to attend Natural Plaster workshop (fwd)

Dognyard dognyard at stockroom.ca
Wed Sep 8 12:28:45 CDT 2004

I was thinking the other day that it would be nice if the various
workshop organizers, especially those workshops that would be very
expensive (and for good reason as far as I can see - you get fed and
housed at most of them) for us poor folks, that they could set aside one
or two spots and basically raffle them off. That way some people could
"win" the chance to attend for the price of a raffle ticket. Of course
you still have to get yourself there, but it would be a nice opportunity!

Karen in Alberta