[Cob] Wanted: Talented people to join our natural building troupe.

Shannon C. Dealy dealy at deatech.com
Wed Sep 15 23:51:33 CDT 2004

Wanted: Talented people to join our natural building troupe

	Cob Cottage Company is redesigning itself. We're looking for people.
	We are a group of friends who work together like a theater
company to put on public acts that entertain and inspire the public
about natural building and sustainable living. We take on people we
really like, then figure out how to get the work done.
	Cob Cottage is the senior group in North America specializing
in cob and natural building. We have trained many of the
professionals now well-known in the field.
	We are a public service, not a business. We provide
information on natural building to anyone who needs it, very often
free.
	We teach workshops,  do talks and slideshows, produce
publications and the CobWeb newsletter, and are the originators of
the national colloquium of natural builders. We are a tiny group with
great influence.
	We are specifically looking for people who want to run a free
public information service, people who want to be involved in the
development of the North American School of Natural Building and who
have skills in natural building.
	If you're interested in getting involved in our work, contact
us at 541-942-2005, P.O. Box 123, Cottage Grove, OR 97424. The best
times to call are M-W-F 10-5 Pacific time, during office hours. Keep
checking our website, www.cobcottage.com, for more details as our new
plans evolve.