[cob] cracks in floor

David Knowlton pilot1ab80 at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 16 06:46:43 CDT 2004

Kathy is speaking of silicosis. tiny fibers of any sort that the
body can't move out, such as asbestos or gypsum, or silica
cause a little knot to form in the lining of the lung. you've
heard of pleurisy. if it gets bad enough the lung collapses.
most of us who don't get occupational exposure aren't
going to get the disease, but advice to wear a mask is
always good. hope this helps.

dave in tampa