[Cob] more on papercrete

rainbow at rainbowolf.com rainbow at rainbowolf.com
Tue Oct 19 10:14:55 CDT 2004

Peace be with your day.  I am very keen to work with papercrete as the
'plaster' [interior and exterior] on an earthbag dome.  [I hope this is not
too far off the thread here....]  I have Kelly Hart's video and found it
very informative, however I don't think I am a competent enough engineer to
construct something for the mixing of the papercrete.  I wondered if anyone
had some simple ideas for mixing the paper and water into a slurry without
using electric power.  Any and all advise is appreciated, thank you.  Best
of days to you.

rainbow