[Cob] Paper cob...

James james at thelongwayhome.net
Thu Oct 14 02:10:12 CDT 2004

I would be concerned about it's tensile strength too... though adobe
buildings have been built for hundreds (thousands?) of years without
straw in the mix.

The biggest disadvantage to using paper that I can see is that paper is
a recyclable product.  As soon as you put it in cob, you can never again
turn it into more paper.  Straw is (generally speaking) a waste product,
which might otherwise be burnt or tossed into a landfill.

James