[Cob] Mon, Nov 1: Earthen Plaster Work Party in Philomath, Oregon

ocean at woodfiredeatery.com ocean at woodfiredeatery.com
Thu Oct 28 11:19:52 CDT 2004

Want to learn how to mix and apply earthen plaster?  Join us for a
volunteer work party at Ahimsa Sanctuary in Philomath as we plaster the
cob Kiva retreat house with a beautiful red clay finish!

No skills necessary, just enthusiasm and a willingness to work hard.
Bring plaster trowels if you have any, plus a dish to share for a potluck
lunch.  Maybe we'll fire up the sauna at the end of the day!

RSVP for directions by calling Ocean at 541-760-9603