[Cob] Washington, DC

Raduazo at aol.com Raduazo at aol.com
Fri Oct 29 08:16:56 CDT 2004

    If anyone sent me a letter regarding the children's playhouse, wattle and
daub birdhouses, the cob tree peop;e or the bird roosting scare crow, and
expected a reply in the last two weeks, Please resend your letter as I have been
having severe computer problems, but I am back now.
    We have two days of work left on the children's playhouse. Monday we will
finish up to the roof line and put in the roof framing, and Wednesday we will
plaster the walls, and put no a temporary roof.
Ed