[Cob] Earth floors

Amanda Peck ap615 at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 10 09:42:47 CST 2004

This got sent to just me, it looks like.

(None of us have EVER done anything like this before--not since the last
time, anyway.  I often do the opposite, send both to the list and the
person, that's really easy with hotmail)

Hell all,

My name is Aland I live in Riverside County, CA. I am
new in this and I am planning to build a gurage and a
little apartment my property in Menifee - close to
Temecula. Has anyone built anything in southern
California. I need help. Thank you.

Peace
Al