[Cob] tests, teenagers, greenhouse gasses?

Amanda Peck ap615 at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 12 09:40:22 CST 2004

Good idea.  My only teenagers are cats, and I don't think they want to do
it, but I'll pass the suggestion on to a couple of teachers I know.

Ed wrote (snipped)

Here is
the DC area we have one young lady who is doing a test on earth floors
(composition and finish) as her high school science fair project. She hopes
to find
if paper or straw gives a more impact resistant to surface an earth floor,
and
also which finish material will result in the most abrasion resistance and
durability.

     If you have teenagers that need a science fair project to work on this
year or next forget electronics or bioengineering. Five to ten percent of
the
earth's carbon dioxide is produced by the manufacture of cement. Some people
say
we can do nothing about global warming, Lets prove them wrong by researching
mud.