[Cob] Recording Studio

Lee Shultz Lee.Shultz at westrimcrafts.com
Fri Dec 17 16:24:21 CST 2004

Hey, Todd.

Cob absorbs sound quite a lot and that may deaden the sound more than you may want. Being a part-time musician and having a little experience in recording, my advice would be to find a cob cottage, and do a recording session in it, or at least play some music in it to see how it sounds.

Have fun,

Bev