[Cob] skylights, tincans etc.

aaron allen cobmailbox at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 26 09:49:26 CST 2004

thanks for writing back amanda.  I have had one of
these tin cans sitting outdoors in the rain in oregon
for over a year with no rust to date.  Im not sold on
the idea yet, but had thought it might be worth a try
on a small building where it would be easy to replace
them often.  your thought about the water being pulled
under them along the edges does concern me though.  I
have used some  metal roofing before that I was pretty
happy with.  the only problem we had was with cutting
it.  seems to require more than just tin snips.  this
makes it hard for homemade skylights, but not
imposible.