[Cob] skylight design

Amanda Peck ap615 at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 27 21:04:15 CST 2004

Oh, yeah, and John Raabe at http://www.countryplans.com/ swears that
his--very professional looking--skylights won't leak.  There's a forum, and
he and some of the other people are pretty good about answering questions.
Pretty straight-forward building, although a frequent contributor lives in
an underground house, and in the old, pre-software change, there was a set
of nice pictures of a cob or strawbale house.  It's been over a year since
I've looked for them..

Pack wrote  and I answered AGAIN!:
I was wondering if anyone has built a skylight? I need
some help designing one that wont leak, can be built
into a living roof, keeps condensation (on the inside glass)
to a minimum, and can be built with mostly salvaged
parts.  Does anyone have any pictures of home built
skylights?