[Cob] Wood Heat Question

Pack McKibben gakayaker at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 31 22:41:46 CST 2004

After building my cobwood shed, now, I'm thinking how nice it would be to go from calling it my shed, to making it my abode.  Only problem is that there's no electricity for an electric heater or space for a large wood burning heater.  I've done a little research on the internet looking for small wood burning stoves with a small chimney (3").  Something like a  stove ice fishermen use to keep warm.  My "abode" is only 78 sq. ft.  Does anyone have experience, or ideas, on how to warm a small space without overheating it?  What type/brand stove are y'all using for heat this winter that might be close to what I'm looking for? I want to use wood for my heating needs if possible.  thanks for the many times this list has come thru for me....pack