[Cob] Wood Heat Question

dirtcheapbuilder-Charmaine Taylor tms at northcoast.com
Sat Jan 1 00:41:15 CST 2005

there are  off site wood and oil buring stoves called Taylor Stoves..
you have them sit next to the house, and they put heat, without risk of
fire, etc-- straight to the home. My friend in Oregon has one and heats
  his old mobile home that way while be  finishes his  castle home.

But there must be a cheaper, smaller solution for winter heating.
possible cobbing around a cheap metal box stove with exposed cob in the
shed and a built i seat would warm the space enough.

I  visited the two rocket stoves ianto has at CCC and the one in the
big hoouse has a built in seat shelf which feels great.  ypi cpuld feed
the stove from the outside, and eliminate fire /sparks, soot inside.

patrik, the  goat shed  on my property  is  6 deep x13 wide and is a
tiny space...where did you put a sleep space? a loft?

Charmaine Taylor Publishing    books at dirtcheapbuilder.com
PO Box 375 Cutten CA  95534 USA  -- 707-441-1632
www.dirtcheapbuilder.com  &  www.papercrete.com
New& Used books: www.biblio.com