[Cob] New Member

Beyond Eclipse beyondeclipse at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jan 1 15:33:54 CST 2005

Hello Everyone and Happy New Year! My name is Lucinda. My husband Michael and I are quite interested in cob building and are currently sinking our teeth into any info we can get our hands on. I am very happy to be a part of the list. It's unlike others that I belong to so I am trying to navigate through it. I have picked through Becky Bee's book over the years and just received my copy of The Hand Sculpted House. It makes for good reading as in less than 24 hours I am 1/3 through it. I'm sure once we have property to build on we'll be taking much more time going over the book. We have 2 more books on order. One is a Michael Smith book the other The Book of Natural building by Joseph Kennedy. Thanks again for having us.

Peace, Light and Love,
Lucinda
Beyond Eclipse
Where Your Dreams Come to Life