[Cob] New Member

Leigh Ann in Tennessee cobhouses at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 16 21:56:27 CDT 2005

   Hi everyone.  I'm new to this list.  My husband & I are planning to
   build a cob house in the next couple of years and since I'll be the
   one doing most of the work (my husband is much older and in poor
   health) I want to get as much experience as possible.

   We live north of Nashville, TN, so if anyone here knows of any cob
   workshops, cob work parties (or just need a cob hand) near me, please,
   let me know!  Also, we very much would like to make some cob friends
   in our area....so we don't feel like cob fanatics!!  LOL!

   Thanks,  Leigh Ann

   [1]Make FREE PC-to-PC calls with MSN Messenger. Get it now!