[Cob] Opinions

Beyond Eclipse beyondeclipse at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 3 18:34:31 CST 2005

Hello again Everyone. Thank you for the welcomes! I am looking for opinions regarding the week long cobbing classes that are available. Have you taken one? Where or with whom? What, if anything, did you feel was lacking? Do you recommend this teacher/ company? Do you have any tips regarding what to look for or what you feel is most important to learn? Have I forgotten anything? Please feel free to e-mail off list if you prefer. Thanks in advance for all of you very qualified input.

Peace, Light and Love,
Lucinda
Beyond Eclipse
Where Your Dreams Come to Life