[Cob] COBBING in CT?

Amanda Peck ap615 at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 4 21:44:14 CST 2005

Outsilate        --CUTE--

I did figure it out.

I'd want to know where those 55 gallon drums had been before I drank, or
even washed myself, in them.

I'm interested in your biobags solution.

Marlin wrote (snipped)

You might also OUTSILATE

Humanure style works great - our deviation in the city - is to use biobags
in
the buckets, lots of sawdust, and throw the bags into 55 gal. barrels that
have
aeration tubes in them (again offline for details)....all the above improves
the
ease and tidiness of the system, important for city situation!

Simple, cascaded 55 gal barrels (another good urban waste product) work well
for rain catchment if you're needing a quick temp solution. There's great
cheap drinking water filters for what little you actually consume rather
than water or bathe with.......