[Cob] To "outtathebox" Re humanure "biobags"

David Sheen davidsheen at davidsheen.com
Thu Jan 6 02:44:44 CST 2005

COBLIST:

I tried sending this e-mail directly to the original poster, but it got
returned to me, undelivered.  So I'm trying it on the coblist, even
though it is not exactly 100% related to cob, only peripherally...

OUTTATHEBOX:

Hey, I'm on the coblist and saw your post recently about humanure
composting... you say that in the city you put a "biobag" in the
bucket... what exactly is a biobag?  I'm trying to start up a big
humanure composting project... you can read about it at

http://www.davidsheen.com/compoost/

Thanks,
David Sheen