[Cob] Tsunami Green Rebuilding?

dstewart at moddigital.com dstewart at moddigital.com
Fri Jan 7 13:51:37 CST 2005

As I'm in the begin of planing stage of my first green built home I've
also been watching the massive destruction from the Tsunami in Asia. It's
strikes me that the rebuild groups should (but more than likely won't)
rebuild green. Something like Cob, padobe or papercrete with rubble
foundations should work very well and server double duty in making used of
some of the debris as building material instead of trash that needs to be
hauled away.

Also aid in controlling sanitation composting toilets could also be very
helpful.

Does anyone know of groups that are doing this kind of rebuilding? If so
please post a link.