[Cob] Tsunami Green Rebuilding?

Pure Portugal sophie at pureportugal.co.uk
Fri Jan 7 14:41:53 CST 2005

there's been talk of the possibility of similar projects on a compost
toilet list i belong to compost-toilet at yahoogroups.com but i'm not sure
if anyone is actually doing anything yet ....

it would certainly be worth contacting the aid agencies.

best wishes, sophie

--
www.pureportugal.co.uk
Holidays and Property in the Beiras region of Portugal.

Discuss holidaying, travelling, & living in Portugal: