[Cob] Re: Central Texas

Daryl dstewart at moddigital.com
Mon Jan 24 10:50:57 CST 2005

If your close to Austin come to the SBAT/SBC (Straw Bale Association
of Texas and Sustainable Building Coalition)

SBAT and SBC meetings are held on the 4th Wed. of every other month
beginning in January at Casa de Luz, 1701 Toomey Rd. Austin, TX 78704
from 7 pm to 9 pm.

There's always something to learn at these meetings and people to
meet. They almost always have a speaker explaining one building tech
or another...always interesting.

Next meeting is this Weds the 26th.

http://www.greenbuilder.com/sbat/