[Cob] Design Concept

joseph r dupont joedupont at juno.com
Fri Feb 11 08:11:52 CST 2005

Apparently, the disposal of chicken feathers is an issue. they are
looking for ways to use them.
in plastics, in cement, etc.
If I had a source.. I might put them in layers of old PE bags and
feathers. heat them up and get a light weight
panel.You can fuse old garbage bags together  to make tarps. you use
aluminum foil and a clothing iron.
you peel the foil off when you are done.