[Cob] Field Trip

Scott Rose sclimber11 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 14 21:09:11 CST 2005

Howdy.

I am new to the list as a writer, but long time reader.  Keep up the good work everyone!  I am a teacher here in Seattle looking for a natural/ vernacular structure field trip.   My students are about to embark on a month long thematic unit on Shelter, specifically vernacular ideals, and how they relate to culture.  Did I mention this is a K-1 class?!  It's  a great school.  Anyway, wer are looking for a field trip to see first hand some real life buildings, and maybe the people who built them.  Anyone out there got a gem to show us?  We are really limited to the greater Seattle area, but would appreciate the info none the less.  Thanks!
Scott Rose