[Cob] Washington, DC Cob at St. John's

Raduazo at aol.com Raduazo at aol.com
Tue Feb 22 16:27:42 CST 2005

Hi all,
    Starting on February 28 I will be making and  applying paper-cob plaster
to the walls of St. John's cob playhouse, and a  paper-cob roof on a bamboo
lath. The paper-cob plaster is not proven technology  having survived more than
60 inches of rain with no roof in the playhouse  at Green Spring Gardens Park
but the paper cob-roof is something new. The  paper-cob will be treated
linseed oil and possibly asphalt emulsion and  will be taking the place of plywood
sheathing. I believe this is new and  experimental.
    Anyone who would like to participate in the  manufacture and application
of paper-cob should contact me Ed Raduazo @  703-360-2316 or reply to this
E-mail.
    Pictures of the progress to date are available upon  request.