[Cob] experience with Waterglass?

Raduazo at aol.com Raduazo at aol.com
Thu Feb 24 19:06:01 CST 2005

In a message dated 2/24/2005 7:55:24 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
clasdin at redjellyfish.net writes:

waterglass on cob benches and where in
Northern California or Oregon  can it be bought???

Yes You can buy it from Post Apple Scientific inc. in PA 16428 and it will
waterproof cob however; I have heard that if the waterproof surface gets
damaged  and water gets into the cob it will not allow water to evaporate properly.
I  have had good luck with linseed oil. It penetrates deep into the cob and
forms a  deep waterproof layer not just a surface cover. My playhouse at Green
Spring has  had 60 inches of rain with no roof or water protection what so ever
other than  the linseed oil.
Ed