[Cob] re: building east of the mississippi

francine fran2000a1 at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 15 16:26:04 CST 2005

I am building this year, starting as soon as the rain lets
up.    Altho I'm east of the Mississippi, it's way down
south.  I've already started some foundation work, but
planning on using some mechanical help for the trenches.
Has anyone used a "ditch witch" for trenches or any other
rental machine?  Fortunately, my ground is pretty easy to
dig in!

<snip>
So, anyone out there doing any cob this spring
east of the Mississppi?
  My cobbing experience
so far consists in "The Hand Sculpted House," but
I'm young and healthy and I'd love to help and get
experience.  I'll be in NY until May, then in VA
in June.  I'd really like to see EVERY stage of
the process...yes, this wide-eyed neophyte thirsts
to dig foundation trenches.
<snip>

God Bless America

Francine