[Cob] Cob list archives

Shannon C. Dealy dealy at deatech.com
Sat Mar 26 03:29:37 CST 2005

I have finally merged the old coblist archives with the new list archives
so the archives can all be browsed from a single location:

    http://www.deatech.com/pipermail/coblist/

I will be taking the original copy of the old archives off line in the near
future since all of it's data is now available in the updated new archive.

In some cases where a message was sent in HTML, there may be HTML tags
displayed in the message along with the text content (I can't do much
about this, it is a limitation of the archiving tool I'm using and I don't
have time to write the necessary software to fix this), if you find
any problems other than this with the updated archives, or have other
questions or comments, please let me know.

Thanks,