[Cob] cob bathtub

lucynda riley dragonfly_183 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 28 09:14:57 CST 2005

  It sounds like something i will have to expiriment with before i attempt
to sell my husband on it further.  My main reason for wanting to try it is
because I am a major bath junky figured i could do something large and deep
and really cool with a material that flexible.  i guess i could make a mini
tub and coat it with oil and fill it with water once a day for a while and
see how it holds up.
  The local fitness center has a jacuzzi built into the floor thats lined
with mosaic tile and grout.  About 6 years ago the tile started breaking
loose and the grout had to be redone.  i no longer have a membership there
so I don't know if it held up or not.