[Cob] Washington, DC Area

Raduazo at aol.com Raduazo at aol.com
Sun Mar 27 09:06:00 CST 2005

On April 9 I will be teaching doing a birdhouse  class and giving a talk on
Traditional Societies/Appropriate Technology. This is  to be a family fun class
involving parents and children from Acorn Hill  Elementary School and there
is supposed to be 19 parent/child groups  participating.
    We will be building the birdhouses from wattle and  daub using English
ivy, bamboo and scrap plywood as the wattle and paper/cob as  the daub. I could
probably use a couple of student assistants. If there is  anyone who would
like to know how to conduct these classes and see how they  operate by helping
out in the classroom please give me a call or send an E-mail.  Perhaps we could
get together some time and have a teach the teacher session at  my place.
Ed 703-360-2316