[Cob] magazine?

Robin Jury rljury at xtra.co.nz
Tue Mar 29 06:36:07 CST 2005

One magazine that keeps things real about homebuilding is the Aussie
magazine "The Owner Builder" http://www.theownerbuilder.com.au
Covers a broad range of techniques, including mud bricks, cob etc. It is
inspirational what many ordinary people can achieve when they set their
mind to it. Well printed, without being a "glossy".