[Cob] Workshop anouncement

Amanda Peck ap615 at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 7 21:26:04 CDT 2005

It sounds pretty wonderful, not to mention a long ways from me.

In case anyone but me had a problem with the URL, try this:

http://www.hobbithomes.ca/

Canada, not dot-com.

Paul wrote.
*Natural Building Workshop Series*
Taught by Adam Perry of Hobbit Homes <http://www.hobbithomes.com> - a
professional Cob/Natural Building contractor

*Topics Covered:*

    * How to build with Cob
    * How to build using light-clay techniques
    * How to make and apply an earth based plaster
    * How to make an earthen floor

*Dates:*
April 18th through the end of May

*Cost:*
1 - 2 days - $100
3 - 5 days - $75
6 days or more - FREE!

So the longer you stay, the less you pay and the more skills you get!

Fees may be waived for groups and organizations that wish to be involved.

*Facilities:*
Camping is provided, as well as a hot shower cooking facilities and potable
water. Breakfast and lunch will either be provided on site or you will
receive an allowance for food.

*Location:
Salt Spring Island, British Columbia
*